Friday, June 25, 2010

Kartel Kobain- King of the Playground

Now I just discovered this guy, Kartel Kobain, a few months ago via twitter. I heard his version of the Fat Joe track, "Ha Ha(Slow Down)" from his previous mixtape, "Welcome To My Playground Vol. 2" After I heard that joint, I can't lie, I had to find that instrumental so I could do my thing on it. And that's what I liked about him. Not many artists can inspire me...so when I come across those "rarities", what I like to call them, Its a BIG DEAL. So with that said, my dude has a mixtape dropping next month called "King Of The Playground". I hope I can make an appearance on this project because I believe we'd rock a track tough. keep it up Homie!
Here's a leak from the upcoming project titled, "Anticipation", I love this track because what can I say, Dude Got Bars!
Listen and Download...


No comments:

Post a Comment