Wednesday, July 3, 2013

*New Music* Wize aka Dub-I ft. Destiny Da Chef - In Love




Newest Single from Wize aka Dub-I titled "In Love" featuring Destiny Da Chef. This RAIGE/HBMG Recording  Artist displays his "Love" for his city in this High-Energy record produced by Mr. Good evening himself, Rak. With Bars from Destiny Da Chef, the song is nicely capped off. I watched him perform this joint at EpicFest and I was nothing short of in Awe to watch Dub-I tear shit down and setting the bar for the whole night.

Listen x Love x Repeat x Share x Download!

Follow Wize on Twitter... @Wize_804

Listen x Download x Share "In Love" feat. Destiny Da Chef here... In Love ft. Destiny Da Chef 

Or You can Listen to "In Love" ft. Destiny Da Chef  here...You're Welcome!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment